Workday on Connect iPaaS uses SFTP Basic authorization (Username and Password) and RSA Key authorization (Username and RSA Key). By connecting to your SFTP file system with Connect iPaaS, you can authorize RoboMQ to have a delegated access on your behalf.
RoboMQ needs the following permissions on your account to provide a seamless integration experience:
Create a Connection¶
Steps to create a connection:
- To connect to your SFTP file system, you have to choose the connection type you want (RSA Key or SFTP Authentication).
- In both connection types, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Host Name
- The IP address or the DNS name of your SFTP file system.
- By default the value is 22, you can overwrite the value if you have custom SSH port other than 22.
- User Name
- The user name of the login account.
- For SFTP Authentication, you need to provide the password of the corresponding username to continue to establish the SFTP connection.
- For RSA Authentication, you need to provide the RSA key content to continue to establish the SFTP connection.