Twilio application on Connect iPaaS uses Token authorization. By providing your Twilio account, Connect iPaaS can access your Twilio account to perform the business process.
When you click on the
Link Account button, you need to provide the Twilio account SID and auth token to set up the connection.
Here are the steps to get your Account SID and Auth Token:
- Use your Twilio account email address and password to log in to the your Twilio Dashboard as a Twilio user.
- You can find your account SID and auth token there, follow the highlighted part in Figure 2.
- Choose 'show to see auth token' or click on the copy icon to copy account SID and auth token from your browser window and paste it somewhere else.
- Twilio also allows you to later get these credentials from your Twilio console.
- A complete guide can be found here.