RabbitMQ Event Filter¶
Connect iPaaS enables you to select specific events and filter out the rest using certain attributes of the incoming RabbitMQ event. This ability allows selective processing of the events of interest.
In the example shown above, the workflow will only be triggered when any of the following conditions are true.
AppVersionis greater than 9. These values are coming from message headers of AMQP message.
The event filter allows you to choose the attributes of the incoming trigger event to define the selection criteria of events to process. In the case of RabbitMQ, the trigger events can be filtered based on the following attributes. See this to know more about AMQP message properties.
- Custom Headers - All the headers that you have defined in trigger will be available for Event filtering.
- AMQP Payload - The incoming AMQP Message
- Priority - The priority of AMQP message
- Character Encoding Type - The character encoding of AMQP message
- Size(Byte) - Size of message in bytes.
- Content Type - Content type, e.g. "application/json". Used by applications, not core RabbitMQ.
- Correlation Id - Helps correlate requests with responses. See More
- Reply To - Carries response queue name. See More
- Expiration - Per-message TTL
- Message Id - Arbitrary message ID
- Type - Application-specific message type, e.g. "orders.created"
- User Id - User ID. See More
- App Id - Application Name
- Cluster Id - Cluster Id
- Timestamp - Application-provided timestamp
See Event Filters to learn more about event filtering on Connect iPaaS.