RabbitMQ Data Mapping¶
Data Mapping and Transformation is one of the powerful features of Connect iPaaS. When you create a workflow certain attributes of your trigger application are available to the Action application for data mapping while making API calls.
These attributes can be mapped to the specific attributes of the Action application. This powerful capability not only allows field mapping but it also allows complex transformation using excel style functions to apply hundreds of formulas and operations. The choice of excel style function makes data mapping on Connect iPaaS easy for business users who are already well versed with Microsoft Excel formulas.
Example Scenario with RabbitMQ Trigger¶
- Custom Headers - All the headers that you have defined in trigger will be available for Event filtering.
- AMQP Payload - The incoming AMQP Message
- Priority - The priority of AMQP message
- Character Encoding Type - The character encoding of AMQP message
- Size(Byte) - Size of message in bytes.
- Content Type - Content type, e.g. "application/json". Used by applications, not core RabbitMQ.
- Correlation Id - Helps correlate requests with responses. See More
- Reply To - Carries response queue name. See More
- Expiration - Per-message TTL
- Message Id - Arbitrary message ID
- Type - Application-specific message type, e.g. "orders.created"
- User Id - User ID. See More
- App Id - Application Name
- Cluster Id - Cluster Id
- Timestamp - Application-provided timestamp