QuickBooks Event Filter¶
Connect iPaaS enables you to filter and select only certain Quickbooks events based on the available parameters from QuickBooks. This ability allows selective processing of the events of interest.
In the above example, the workflow will only be triggered when Employee's Display Name will be equal to
Melinda AND her City starts with
The event filters allow you to define the selection criteria of events to process. The trigger events can be filtered based on the attributes.
In case of QuickBooks, the attributes available for filtering are based on the entity you will choose. Click here to learn more about all the entities on Quickbooks and their attributes.
For example, if you chose Employee then the attributes which will be available are following:
- Display Name - Name of the employee.
- Active - Whether employee is active or not.
- Last Name - Last Name of the employee.
- Company Name - Company Name of the employee.
- ID - Employee id
- City - City of the employee.
- State - State of the employee