To connect your Oracle database with Connect iPaaS, you have to provide the details of your Oracle server so that Connect iPaaS has the required credentials to connect with the database and perform the desired actions.
Connect iPaaS requires following details in order to connect to Oracle database.
- Connection Name - Name of your connection. This is used by Connect iPaaS to identify your connection. The default name is "Connection-DatabaseAuth". You can give it any other name.
- Hostname - The location of your Oracle server. It will generally be the IP address of your Oracle server or a URL pointing to the location of your Oracle sever.
- Port - The TCP/IP port on which the Oracle server is listening. The default port number is 1521.If your MySQL server uses a different port number to connect, reach out to RoboMQ support.
- Database Name - The name of the target database where you want to perform the operations.
- Username - Username of the database user with required permissions to perform operations.
- Password - Password of the database user with required permissions to perform operations.
The database user must have the following permissions to carry out these operations:
|UPSERT||SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE|