NetSuite Event Filter¶
Connect iPaaS enables you to trigger your events only when a specific criteria is fulfilled, which you could setup by applying filter. These filter attributes could differ based on the entity you have selected.
In the example shown in figure 1, the workflow will be triggered for either of the two criteria,
- when a Vendor has been created with the first name as John and last name as Downes and he is a part of the subsidiary called Reach Laboratories Inc.
- or, the Vendor is not 1099 eligible.
There are many possibilities in terms of filtering your trigger events based on certain attribute values like in the above example you have,
- First Name - The first name of the vendor in NetSuite
- Last Name - The last name of the vendor in NetSuite
- Subsidiary / Name - The subsidiary of the vendor
- Is 1099 Eligible - If the vendor is 1099 eligible
- Account Number - The account number of the vendor
- Labor Cost - Cost of the labor for this vendor
- And, other attributes
See Event Filters to learn more about event filtering on Connect iPaaS.