To connect your MySQL database with Connect iPaaS, you have to provide the details of your MySQL server so that Connect iPaaS has the required credentials to connect with the database and perform the desired actions.
Connect iPaaS requires following details in order to connect to Oracle database.
- Connection Name - Name of your connection. This is used by Connect iPaaS to identify your connection. The default name is "Connection-DatabaseAuth". You can give it any other name.
- Hostname - The location of your MySQL server. It will generally be the IP address of your MySQL server or a URL pointing to the location of your MySQL server.
- Port - The TCP/IP port on which the MySQL server is listening. The default port number is
3306. If your MySQL server uses a different port number to connect, reach out to RoboMQ support.
- Database Name - The name of the target database where you want to perform the operations.
- Username - Username of the database user with required permissions to perform operations.
- Password - Password of the database user with the required permissions to perform operations.
The database user must have the following permissions to carry out these operations:
|UPSERT||SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE|
Optionally, you can create a database user specifically for the operations performed by Connect iPaaS.