To connect your MongoDB database with Connect iPaaS, you have to provide the details of your MongoDB server so that Connect iPaaS can connect with the database and perform the desired actions.
- Connection Name - Name of your connection. This is used by Connect iPaaS to identify your connection. The default name assigned is 'Connection-DatabaseAuth', but you can edit the name based on your preferences.
- Hostname - The host name is the IP address of MongoDB Server.
- Port - The TCP/IP port on which the MongoDB server is listening. The default port number is 27017. If your MySQL server is running on a different port number then please reach out to the RoboMQ support.
- Database Name - The name of the target database where you want to perform the operations.
- Username (optional) - Username of the database user with required permissions to perform operations.
- **Password (optional) - Password of the database user with required permissions to perform operations.
The database user must have the following permissions to carry out these operations:
|Collection Dropped||changeStream and find permission on database|
|Document Created||changeStream and find permission on collection|
|Document Deleted||changeStream and find permission on collection|
|Document Updated||changeStream and find permission on collection|
For more information about permissions refer here.
|Create Collection and Add Document||Find, Create and Insert|
|Create Document||Find, Create and Insert|
|Delete The Document||Find and Delete|
|Update The Document||Find, Update and Insert|