Jira Software Event Filter¶
Connect iPaaS enables you to filter and select only certain Jira Software events based on the available parameters from Jira Software. This ability allows selective processing of the events of interest.
In the above example, the workflow will only be triggered when
Issue Type will be equal to
The event filters allow you to define the selection criteria of events to process. The trigger events can be filtered based on the attributes.
In the case of Jira Software, the attributes available for filtering are based on the entity you will choose. Click here to learn more about all the entities on Jira Software and their attributes.
For example, if you chose Issue then the attributes which will be available are the following:
- Issue Type - Type of the issue.
- Project Name - Project Name in which issue will be created.
- Project Key - Key of the project in which issue will be created.
- Created At - Created time of issue.
- Priority - Priority of the issue.
- Summary - Summary of the issue.
- Description - Description of the issue.
- Issue Key - Key of the issue
- Reporter - Reporter of the issue.
- Assignee - Assignee of the issue.