Jira Service Management Event Filter¶
Connect iPaaS enables you to filter and select only certain Jira Service Management events based on the available parameters from Jira Service Management. This ability allows selective processing of the events of interest.
In the above example, the workflow will only be triggered when
Issue Type will be equal to
Service Request AND
Summary of the request contains
The event filters allow you to define the selection criteria of events to process. The trigger events can be filtered based on the attributes. Some values of the attributes that you can filter on are retrieved from your JIRA instance.
In the case of Jira Service Management, the attributes available for filtering are based on the entity you will choose. Click here to learn more about all the entities on Jira Service Management and their attributes.
For example, If user wants to raise any request like any query or issue within Jira then user can choose Request from entity and the attributes which will be available are the following:
- Issue Type - Type of the issue.
- Project Name - Project Name in which issue will be created.
- Project Key - Key of the project in which issue will be created.
- Created At - Created time of issue.
- Priority - Priority of the issue.
- Summary - Summary of the issue.
- Description - Description of the issue.
- Issue Key - Key of the issue
- Reporter - Reporter of the issue.
- Assignee - Assignee of the issue.