HubSpot Event Filter¶
Connect iPaaS enables you to select specific events and filter out the rest using certain attributes of the incoming HubSpot event. This ability allows selective processing of the events of interest.
In the example shown above, the workflow will only be triggered when
Number of Employees in the company is greater than
The event filter allows you to choose the attributes of the incoming trigger event to define the selection criteria of events to process. In the case of HubSpot "Company Created" trigger, the following attributes will be available:
- Name - Name of Company
- About Us - About Company
- Phone Number - Phone Number of Company
- Street Address - Address of Company
- Website URL - Website URL of Company
- Number of Employees - Number of Employees in the Company
- Annual Revenue - Annual Revenue of Company
- Type - The optional classification of this company record - prospect, partner, etc.
- Web Technologies - The web technologies used by the company or organization. Eg: Alexa, Amazon S3, etc.
See Event Filters to learn more about event filter on Connect iPaaS.