DocuSign Event Filter¶
Connect iPaaS enables you to select specific events and filter out the rest using certain attributes of the incoming DocuSign trigger. This ability allows conditional processing of the events of interest.
In the example shown above , the workflow will only be triggered when the Email Subject contains "Business Contract" AND the is set to expire in a certain amount of time or clicks (Expire Enables is true).
The event filters allows you to choose the attributes of the incoming trigger to define the selection criteria of events to process. In case of DocuSign, the trigger events can be filtered based on the following attributes:
- Status - Status of the document
- Documents_Uri - Unique resource ldentifier (Uri) of the document
- Recipients_Uri - Url of the recipients
- Attachments_Uri - Url of the Attach document
- Envelope_Uri - Url of the envelope
- Email Subject - Subject of the email in which the document is sent
- Email Message - Message of the email in which the document is sent
- Envelope Id - Unique value of the envelope
- Created DateTime - Template created time
- LastModified DateTime - Template last Modified time
- Sent DateTime - Template sent time
- StatusChanged DateTime - Envelope status update time
- Templates_Uri - Url of the template
- Expire Enabled - Expiry is enabled for the envelope sent
- SignatureProvider Envelope - Provider of the signature to the envelope
- UserName - Name of the user
- UserId - Unique ID of the user
- Email - Email ID of the user
See Event Filters to learn more about event filtering on Connect iPaaS.