ActiveMQ Artemis Actions¶
Actions are the operations (or API operations) that you can perform on ActiveMQ Artemis by a simple drag and drop and data mapping of elements and values from the input trigger, derived values using formulas or desired constant that you may wish to map.
Connect iPaaS has two actions for ActiveMQ Artemis:
- Send Message to ActiveMQ Queue
- Send Message to ActiveMQ Topic
Set up ActiveMQ Artemis action in your workflow¶
After selecting the action you can continue to configure or set up your action parameter that will define what message will be published in ActiveMQ Artemis Queue or Topic. You can also construct the content of the message being published or other properties using values from the input trigger event. In case of Map type Message, you can define the key-value pairs in the outgoing message.
The name of the queue or the topic on which you want to publish the message.
The message type of the outgoing message. It can be any one of Text, Bytes, Object or Map.
The content of the ougoing message. If the message type is Map, you can specify, Key-Value pairs for the outgoing message.
Along with these you can add multiple optional properties to the outgoing message:
- Type - The value of the type attribute of outgoing message.
- Priority - Messages can be specified with a priority value between 0 and 9. 0 represents the lowest priority and 9 represents the highest
- Correlation ID - ID to relete requests to response.
- Delivery Mode - Persistent if you want the message to persist in queue/topic if the recipient is unavailable, otherwise Non-Persistent.