On the Observe Pane you can view data about all your workflows on Connect iPaaS. It provides a simple and intuitive interface where you can view graphical and numerical information about your workflows and events.
You can use this information to check which workflows need changes so that the errors can be rectified. As an alternative, you can share this error information with your IT administrator or RoboMQ Support team to seek quick help on your workflows. These details can also help business users analyze all the events processed by Connect iPaaS at one place
Here is an overview of the features in the Observe Pane:
Flow Status Summary PI Chart¶
This is the detail of all your workflows shown in a graphical form. The Pi chart shows your flows with varying statuses.
Event Execution Summary Histogram¶
The histogram shows you the details of your events for a fixed interval as a bar graph. It shows you the number of errors, success and total events. You can view the details for 1 day, 3 days, 5 days, 7 days, 10 days or 30 days. Additionally, you can also select a custom interval for the duration you want to see by selecting the desired
To date and time.
These cards give you vital information about your usage of Connect iPaaS. You see the following cards on the observe screen
- Unique Integrated Applications - Number of applications you have integrated
- Unique Integrated APIs - Number of APIs integrated by you. Each Action or Trigger is a different API
- Events in 30 days - Number of events fired by all your workflows in last 30 days
- Events in 24 hours - Events fired by your workflows in last 24 hours
- Actions in 30 days - Number of actions performed for all your workflows in last 30 days
- Actions in 24 hours - Actions performed by your workflows in last 24 hours
- Errors in 30 days - Number of errors in processing your workflows in last 30 days
- Errors in 24 hours - Errors while processing your workflows in last 24 hours
- Top 5 Active Flows - Your top 5 workflows with most number of events
- Top 5 Errors - Your top 5 workflows with most number of errors
Event Execution Detail¶
In the Event Execution Details table, you see the details of all the events processed for all your workflows. You can filter out the event details on the basis of workflow status and search the event data for specific workflows. You can sort the details on basis of Workflow Name, Deployed On Date and Last Activity Date.
You can also select a custom interval for the details you want to see by selecting desired
To date and time. See figure 2 above.
If you click on the details of any workflow, you see the details of errors found in the processing of that workflow. If there are more than 3 errors, you can click on
See All and see a detailed view of all the errors in your workflow.
You can also decide the number of items you see in the list. Using the page navigation buttons, you can go to next, previous, first or last page.